Monday 7 December 2009

Running on water...Gyms at sea.

I am a person that likes to think I keep myself relatively fit and like to go the gym a couple of times a week and one of the things I find excellent on the ships are the gym facilities they offer on board the cruise liners. I find with any holiday you always tend to let go where you eat and drink yourself silly and on cruise I think that is even worse but in a good way as the food is amazing and there is lots of it to eat and if you’re like me you always tend to eat the things that are not the healthiest!



But fear not people if you like to take a break from all the eating and drinking and want to go for a jog or do some aerobics then cruise lines have some of the best and most state of the art gyms for you to use free of charge. You can run on one of the many running machines which normally have the view of the ocean or as on some liners use the running deck they have on board so you can get a bit of the fresh sea air. Other facilities they have are a range of weight machines and free weight they also have classes that you can attend such as spin classes so if you want to keep your fitness up whilst your away on your cruise or just fancy being active and getting your heart going then the gyms are for you.







No comments:

Post a Comment