Thursday 26 November 2009

Does size matter? Does big mean better?


As you are probably aware the launch of the new Royal Caribbean ship The Oasis Of The Seas is now upon us and now as the the world’s biggest passenger liner it is making me think is bigger any better? Royal Caribbean have really gone to town on the oasis which is 220 tonnes and carries over 5,500 passengers it has its own outdoor shopping area with a park, all the restaurants and bars and much more family entertainment.

I think it is amazing seeing something this big floating on our seas but being so big will it compromise it's standards and services? I speak to a lot of people who will argue for both sides and I am sure that some people will love the ship and some will hate it but I do think it is a great advertisement for the cruise industry and I think it looks brilliant and cant want to give it a try but I would love to know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment